Private Thai Cooking Class and Exquisite Or Tor Kor Market TourBangkok
0 0 Reviews
9.35 AM – 1.30 PM
2 - 4 people
Learn to make popular and delicious Thai dishes from scratch with a seasoned local Thai chef in a Bangkok home-atmosphere cooking class! With the simplified Thai-granny recipes that our chef teaches you, you will be able to make these dishes at home with the ingredients you can find and the kitchen utensils you have without negotiating with the dishes’ original flavors. Our Private Thai cooking class starts at the Or Tor Kor market, which sits on No.4th on CNN’s list of world’s top fresh markets. At Or Tor Kor, you help us select and pick up ingredients for the class, get familiar with Thai herbs and spices, and taste a few freshly-made traditional Thai snacks. As our chef is also a Thai food tour specialist, you will learn about Thai food and ways of life that revolve around wet markets. Our private Thai cooking class promises a fun and informative experience once in a lifetime, exclusively only for your group.
Traveling from the market to the kitchen, you will ride a Tuk-Tuk, Thailand’s iconic 3-wheeler. Our kitchen is set in a 3-storey modern villa. As your Thai Cooking 101 proceeds, you will get familiar with using Thai kitchen. Our chef will make sure you understand all steps needed to craft your delicious Thai dishes, which including the following popular menu;
- Pad Thai with Shrimp: the all-time famous Thai stir-fried rice noodle.
- Chicken Green Curry: the popular Thai curry cooked with coconut milk, green chili paste, and a lots of Thai herbs
- Som Tam Phonlamai: Northeastern Thai spicy dish with a twist to use mixed fruits instead of just green papaya
- Mango and sticky rice: the most favorite Thai desert for everyone.
After taking the ultimate cooking class, we will sit and enjoy the dishes we make together. Then our Tuk Tuk driver will drop you off at BTS Saphan Khwai to explore nearby attractions or head back to the hotel.
|Number of guests||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax|
|Price Per Person THB|
- Meet : Kamphaengphet MRT Station Exit No.3
- End : Saphan Kwai BTS Station