The Sunrise Eat with Khun FonSukhothai
Eat with Local
5.45AM – 9.45AM
This tour starts and ends in Sukhothai
Explore Sukhothai people’s morning routines and their Buddhist ways of life in the Breakfast with Miss Fon program. Miss Fon, your host, is a lovely Sukhothai-born lady and an amazing cook. Start your day at sunrise by joining Miss Fon at a morning alms offering on the wooden bridge of Tra Pang Thong Temple. She will then take you to a local wet market where you will enjoy its bustling atmosphere and learn about the ingredients which are crucial to Thai kitchens. Here, you will help Miss Fon pick up a few ingredients to make breakfast. At Miss Fon’s home, you will help her make a few delicious Sukhothai traditional dishes, some of which are no longer common these days. She will tell you all about her secret recipes passed down from her ancestors. Then it’s time to enjoy the delicious breakfast dishes you have made with your host.
- Morning alms offering on the wooden bridge of Tra Pang Thong Temple set amidst the ancient ruins of Sukhothai Historical Park
- A local market visit where you'll learn about Thai herbs, spices and ingredients used in local kitchen
- Learn to make native Sukhothai dishes following Miss Fon's family's recipes.
- 5.45AM - 6.30AM
Morning alms offering to monks at Tra Pang Thong Temple
- 6.35AM - 7AM
Explore a local market close to Miss Fon's home.
- 7.15AM - 8.30AM
Make breakfast at Miss Fon's home.
- 8.30AM - 9.30AM
Enjoy breakfast with your host.
Depart to your accommodation.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Friendly licensed English speaking tour guide
- The grocery shopped at the market, all food and drinks provided by Miss Fon and the tour guide
- Morning alms offering set
What's not included?
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.