Sukhothai Sunset Food Trail by BicycleSukhothai
0 0 Reviews
3.30 PM – 8 PM
This tour starts and ends in Sukhothai
Explore Sukhothai’s tranquil countryside and rustic villages on two wheels at twilight. Then savor the delicacies of Sukhothai’s best local eateries. We will travel into rice paddy fields to hear the sounds of nature and watch farmers at work, then deep into a village where you can experience local traditions and ways of life. You will see the traditional technique of brewing liquor and the mass grilling of fish, which Sukhothai is a famous for. You will get to taste them both! For dinner (not that you haven’t been tasting things along the way), we will bounce between restaurants and street food vendors, savoring Sukhothai’s best dishes and delicious traditional desserts. We promise your tummy will be happy and full by the end of the tour.
- Explore Sukhothai's countryside at twilight, the most beautiful hour of the day on a bicycle.
- Visit a village and learn the local technique of liquor brewing. Have a shot and wake up.
- Visit a fish grilling operation. Watch the process and taste a delicious cooked fish straight off the grill.
- Explore Sukhothai's street dining scene near a wet market. Sample pork and sticky rice, sweet pork and radish dumplings, and traditional Thai desserts from well-known vendors.
- Visit Sukhothai's most famous local restaurants and try their signature dishes such as fried Horseface Loach fish, Sesbania flower omelette, and stir-fried pork with sweet basil.
Pick up at your accommodation and travel to a village brewing factory by a local pick up truck
- 3.45PM – 4PM
Watch the process of liquor brewing and get yourself a shot.
- 4.05PM – 4.15PM
Ride a bicycle into paddy fields.
- 4.15PM – 5PM
Visit a grilled fish operation.
- 5PM – 5.30PM
Visit a much-revered local shrine on a riverside. Taste a shot of local Moonshine made with local herbs.
- 5.35PM – 6.05PM
Pick up tasty sticky rice with pork, sweet pork and radish dumplings from street food vendors.
- 6.10PM - 6.45PM
Dine at Loong Joy's and try his signature dishes like fried Horseface Loach fish and Sesbania flower omelette.
- 6.50PM – 7.20PM
Visit a restaurant famous for stir fried pork with sweet basil.
- 7.25PM – 7.55PM
Savor traditional Thai desserts.
Drop off at your accommodation.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Friendly licensed English speaking tour guide
- All food and drinks provided in the tour
What's not included?
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.