Cook and Eat with Auntie NaaSukhothai
0 0 Reviews
3.30PM – 6PM
This tour starts and ends in Sukhothai
Learn to make a few Thai dishes with Miss Na in her cozy home set in a lovely garden. Miss Na is a sweet Sukhothai-born lady. She is a talented chef who follows traditional Sukhothai recipes passed down for generations, as well as inventing her own. Miss Na loves to use local ingredients such as herbs and vegetables typical to Central Thailand’s home gardens. As she would say ‘The freshest ingredients always hit the spot!’
Your cooking class journey begins in the morning when you go grocery shopping with Miss Na at a wet market. At the market, you will see what goes into Thai kitchens, can observe local ways of life, and pick up a few ingredients to take back to Miss Na’s home. You’ll learn from the maestro the cooking tips and techniques that only Sukhothai people know about. What you cook will be served on a breakfast table where you enjoy with your host and her family.
- Learn to make delicious native Sukhothai dishes following Miss Na's family recipes.
- Insightful knowledge on Thai herbs, spices and ingredients usually used in Sukhothai kitchen
- Lovely and cozy dining with Miss Na and her family
Pick up at hotel.
Arrived at Auntie Naa’s home.
- 3.45 – 5.00PM
Learn to make the dishes.
- 5.00 – 5.45pm
Enjoy the dishes you have made with auntie Naa and her family.
- 5.45 – 6.00PM
Depart from auntie Naa’s home and drop off at your accommodation.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- Friendly licensed English speaking tour guide
- The grocery shopped at the market, all food and drinks provided by Miss Na, the tour guide
What's not included?
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price.