Chiang Mai Night Food Tour by Motorbike0 0 Reviews
6.00 PM – 10.30PM
2 - 8 people
This tour starts and ends in Chiang Mai
Discover our hand-picked off-tourist-path restaurants and neighborhoods of Chiang Mai at night on the back of a motorbike! Chiang Mai’s evenings offer essentially different atmosphere to its day time. Imagine this beautiful historic city lit up against the dark sky? How fun would it be to explore its small streets and secret alleyways on a motorbike? And if your question is safety, stop frowning. Our motorbike drivers are professionals, and your safety is their primary concern.
Chiang Mai’s evening local food scenes are also different from what’s available during the day. And only local food experts like us know the best vendors and restaurants to take you too. You’ll get to taste Northern Thai traditional delicacies, Thai-Chinese dishes with local twists, a contemporary Thai cuisine, and end the tour with a little high note – a Thai craft beer! A mixed selection of cuisines like this will allow you to try several dishes that the locals love and won’t bore you with just one cuisine. Between food stops, we do a little sightseeing, giving your stomach time to digest so you have room for the next stops.
- A delicious Northern Thai platter (consists of Northern Thai sausages, chili pastes, pork rind, fresh veggies) served as an hors d'oeuvre to this tour. If you haven't dined here, you haven't arrived in Chiang Mai!
- Crispy pork rice with succulent gravy at the best vendor in Chiang Mai's Chinatown.
- Moo Kata or Thai BBQ Hot Pot. Grill your well-marinated meat to the level of doneness you prefer then dip it in delicious homemade sauce. (most Moo Kata restaurants buy sauces to save cost and time.)
- A visit to a 700 year old temple complex. Explore its mystifying tunnel passageways and see the complex glow in twilight.
- A stroll in a bustling fruit market. Learn about exotic tropical fruits, herbs and spices that go into Northern Thai kitchens.
- A craft beer at our secret bar whose decoration is quite unordinary (How? You'll find out!)
Price2,500 THB for Adult
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation
- A fun motorbike ride during the tour
- 4+ delicious dishes, drinks, and snacks provided by the tour (think an extended dinner)
- Experienced and friendly licensed Thai tour guide
- A craft beer at our secret bar
- Basic medical insurance
What's not included?
- Food and drinks not provided by the tour
- Tips for the guide and the motorbike driver
- Meet : Your Hotel
- End : Your Hotel