Bangkok Best Eats Midnight Food Tour by Tuk TukBangkok
5 297 Reviews
8PM – Midnight
2-16 Persons (Join in)
Bangkok is claimed to be the city that never stop eating. Bangkokians usually find themselves enjoy eating even at midnight. So, what would be a better idea than exploring this city of angels via a fun Tuk Tuk ride and visiting best local eateries after the sunset? That’s why we’d love to invite you to come with us on the “BANGKOK’s BEST EATS MIDNIGHT FOOD TOUR”
Go beyond tourist zones for the most enjoyable midnight eating adventure. After the moon comes up, cruise along Bangkok streets via this city’s iconic 3-wheel, Tuk Tuk, to visit Bangkokian’s favorite places to eat. Taste a variety of savory menus, including the local favorite Northeastern Thai Food (Esan Food), the town’s Best Pad Thai, and the popular home-style Thai snack. Between the bites, visit old-town landmarks and temples for a different perspective compared to the busy day time scene. Discover the side of Bangkok wholly unknown to visitors. We will finish the tour by the Cinderella’s time.
- 100% local experience with friendly licensed Thai tour guide
- A safe, fun, and exciting Tuk Tuk ride through Bangkok at night
- 5+ delicious dishes, drinks, and snacks such as spicy Northeastern (Issan) food, Kway Toew Kua Gai (Chicken Fried Noodle), and the city's most famous Pad Thai
- A visit to Wat Pho Temple which is beautifully illuminated and empty of crowd at night
- A fun walk through Bangkok's biggest night flower market
- Sipping cold beer/cocktail/mocktail at our secret rooftop bar with the most beautiful river view in Bangkok
Price2,150 THB for Adult | 1,650 THB for Child
Depart from Sam Yan MRT Station, our meeting point on a Tuk Tuk to a famous Northeastern Thai (Isan) restaurant where we order spicy papaya salad, grilled pork salad, and deep-fired catfish salad. The next stop is the delicious stirred-fried chicken noodle topped with running eggs. Then, have a digestion walk at the colorful flower night market, explore Wat Pho, beautifully illuminated and empty of the crowd, and sip cold beer at our secret bar with the most beautiful river view. By this time you may feel hungry again and we are off to the best Pad Thai in Bangkok. Just a bit before Cinderella’s time, our Tuk Tuk driver will drop you off at the hotel where you roll onto bed with your happy full tummy.
- Drop off at the end of the tour (only at hotels in the city's center)
- Basic medical insurance
- VAT and all applicable taxes
What's not included?
- Pick up from the hotel. Our meeting point is easily accessed by MRT, the city's subway
- Gratuities to tour guide & Tuk Tuk driver
- Food and beverages which the tour does not provide
Chamchuri Square Shopping Mall. To get to the mall, get off at Sam Yan MRT Station at Exit 2. The tour guide will be waiting for you at the ground level in front of the mall.